Did you see this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Edward62
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me! I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a simple inquiry. There’s no need to be snippy.
 
mystic of god . i agree there is nothing wrong with the title. there is no need for comments like that.
 
I can’t get it…my speakers are out…I’m going to try to open it at work.
 
Thanks. But after the first 15 seconds, it lost me. 😦

Not interested. Thanks, anyhow.

:o
 
Thanks. But after the first 15 seconds, it lost me. 😦

Not interested. Thanks, anyhow.

:o
Give it at least the first episode (although the best numbers are in episode 2). I usually can’t stand superheroes or supervillains, but this is up there with Watchmen in the super-whatevers I love.
 
Well, being partial to Doogie Howser, Firefly, Joss Whedon and musicals I couldn’t resists watching it when my daughter called it to my attention. I thought it was very well done. The music was good, the acting was campy and the ending was appropriate. It certainly wasn’t a waste of my time. Glad it wasn’t a real movie or a tv series, but thought it was a rather good use of internet production.

Just clicked on it again and still love the guy’s entire motivation:
“By the way, it’s not about making money, it’s about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Look, I’m just trying to change the world.” 😃
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top