D
damooster
Guest
I really want to go to Confession this evening, but I am on a tight schedule (I get off of work at 5pm and have to be at RCIA at 7pm because I’m a sponsor). Fortunately, there’s a parish around the corner from my place of employment that has Confession starting at 5pm. I could go to Confession on the way home and still have enough time to change and be at RCIA on time, but I work in a very dusty environment. I’m concerned that wearing dirty clothes inside of a parish is disrespectful.
I’m not covered in mud or oil, but I’m not clean. I don’t think anyone would be able to tell that I work in a dusty environment, but I am hesitant to go.
What do you guys think?
I’m not covered in mud or oil, but I’m not clean. I don’t think anyone would be able to tell that I work in a dusty environment, but I am hesitant to go.
What do you guys think?