Discovery Channel Addicts Anonymous

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mystic_of_God
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not Discovery Channel, but I am addicted to BookTV.

www.booktv.org

They recently redid their Web site and you can actually watch archived shows of non-fiction books and authors.

Fabulous.
 
Future Weapons fan here. Have never missed an episode. Anybody ever watch Mail Call by that guy that was in Full Metal Jacket.
 
Discovery is my primary channel. They have great programming, mostly. The Deadliest Catch is my favorite show. Don’t know why, it just is. The Discovery Channel is classy, family, stuff. Wish we had more like it…Roanoker
 
I shamefully admit I’m a Discovery Channel addict. Having said that I live in Germany since December so I can’t watch it anymore.:mad:

I liked Mythbusters, I shouldn’t be alive, Everest and …eh…Haunted:blush:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top