Discussions on the new Papacy

• Thread starter Thread starter FightingFat
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
FightingFat:
Interesting program on BBC Radio 4 today- you can listen to it here
The Church is not going to change her moral theology especially on life issues. The media on the Left needs to realize that.

Did you listen to the broadcast? The black nun defending the accusation that the Pope contributed to the spread of aids in Africa by denying the use of condoms was brilliant! Inspired, and in fact the best defense I have heard so far on the subject! Well worth a listen!

Whew! That African woman in the discussion didn’t pull any punches!

The American woman was talking about freedom of conscience within the Church. I don’t see what her problem is. Of course we can never abrogate freedom of choice. The question is, however, whether our choices relate to, respect, and cede to Church teaching. Freedom to serve: that’s the point.

One can choose abortion, but that does not force the Church to change Her teaching on abortion.

40.png
FightingFat:
Did you listen to the broadcast? The black nun defending the accusation that the Pope contributed to the spread of aids in Africa by denying the use of condoms was brilliant! Inspired, and in fact the best defense I have heard so far on the subject! Well worth a listen!
Not so long ago, the Center for Disease Control did a study on condoms and found there is no statistical difference in the rate of AIDS transmission between HIV infected people who use condoms and those who don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back