Disturbed friend won't let go

• Thread starter Thread starter Maddalena
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Maddalena

My friend and I are worried about a dear friend of ours. Our friend has a “muse” that she named “Kresten”. When you first hear about him, you think he’s just a harmless, imaginary friend that a young girl made up just for fun. When you learn more about him, though, you find out that he’s really harming her. He’s convinced her that God is a parasite and to hate God because of the things that “He’s one to me”. One night when she was talking to me about him, I said in a joking manner “Maybe you should kill him off” because I still believed that he was just a character she made up. She responded with “Oh… that made him angry.” She has never been a very religious person but I told her that she need help (probably not the best thing in the world to say to someone) and that maybe she should talk to a priest. After I said that, she went into convulsions and started shaking back and forth saying “Kresten is angry.” She finally started harming herself when her ex-boyfriend broke up with her to get back at him and was sent to a psychiatric hospital. She’s now taken anti-halucinagins, and he stops talking to her when she takes them. She still considers herself to be “one with Kresten” meaning that they are the same person. She won’t get rid of him, and she still thinks he helps her. We don’t know what he is. We don’t know if he’s a demon or if it really is just a mental problem, but either way, she needs to forget about him and go back to a normal life. Any ideas? ;-;

Get some Holy Water (go to a Deacon or a priest with any water and have either bless it) and sprinkle her room. Have her do it. If it has adverse reaction, maybe it’s a demon. Thus contact a priest. He’ll do all he can and get some profesional exorcist.

40.png
beng:
Get some Holy Water (go to a Deacon or a priest with any water and have either bless it) and sprinkle her room. Have her do it. If it has adverse reaction, maybe it’s a demon. Thus contact a priest. He’ll do all he can and get some profesional exorcist.
She would never allow that. :confused: She doesn’t want to get rid of “Kresten”. She loves him too much.

40.png
Maddalena:
She would never allow that. :confused: She doesn’t want to get rid of “Kresten”. She loves him too much.
If Kresten is not demonic and just a (persuade her) a guardian angel, then it won’t do any harm.

Somehow I don’t think it’s a guardian angel. He inspires her to write violent stories about homosexual sex. She’ll snap at you if you tell her she needs to stop talking to him.

40.png
Maddalena:
When you learn more about him, though, you find out that he’s really harming her. He’s convinced her that God is a parasite and to hate God because of the things that “He’s one to me”.

After I said that, she went into convulsions and started shaking back and forth saying “Kresten is angry.” She finally started harming herself when her ex-boyfriend broke up with her to get back at him and was sent to a psychiatric hospital.

She still considers herself to be “one with Kresten” meaning that they are the same person. She won’t get rid of him, and she still thinks he helps her.
This definitely sounds like a demon is possessing your friend. Call an exorcist straightaway.

40.png
Maddalena:
Somehow I don’t think it’s a guardian angel. He inspires her to write violent stories about homosexual sex. She’ll snap at you if you tell her she needs to stop talking to him.
What I’m getting at was, tell her that so you could sprinkle her room with Holy Water and mybe put blessed objects (medal, scapular, picture of saints etc) in her room.

Ask your priest if he can refer her to a good catholic shrink, or call the local Catholic Charity.

You need to talk to a priest as soon as possible. This seems very serious get to a priest and have them do an exerocism. You need to worry about your friend’s soul which seems to be in jepordy and you really can’t mess around with that. I will be praying for you all. an by the way the best thing you can do is pray.

Um… rather than taking matters into your own hands like sprinkling around her place with holy water and putting medals all around… (which, excuse me please, I offer this in all charity… sounds like taking matters into your own hands = pride? :eek: )…
  1. Pray the rosary on her behalf (remember, St. Pio de Pietrelcina would call for his “weapon” – meaning his rosary – which he prayed constantly all throughout the day, every day).
In other words, get our Lady involved! 👍
  1. Ask your own priest about all this. We are all well-meaning, here… and wish to help you… yet we are not qualified and trained like a priest would be. 😦
It’s not like we can “have an exorcism” done. That is all up to the Church to decide whether that is the best route. Yet, you can certainly ask your own priest about this. I hope that you do!

We can’t know whether or not it’s a demonic possession… or a psychiatric imbalance. Sounds to me like a psychiatric imbalance/illness. Either way… pray.
  1. Have you thought of having a Mass said on her behalf? You can just call up your parish office and ask for a Mass to be dedicated to her. I’m thinking about not just as one of the “causes” in the Prayers of the Faithful. But in the Eucharistic Prayer, itself. :rolleyes:
Just some thoughts. Keeping YOU as well as her in my prayers.

Your sister in Christ,
Veronica Anne

Veronica Anne:
Um… rather than taking matters into your own hands like sprinkling around her place with holy water and putting medals all around… (which, excuse me please, I offer this in all charity… sounds like taking matters into your own hands = pride? :eek: )…
  1. Pray the rosary on her behalf (remember, St. Pio de Pietrelcina would call for his “weapon” – meaning his rosary – which he prayed constantly all throughout the day, every day).
In other words, get our Lady involved! 👍
  1. Ask your own priest about all this. We are all well-meaning, here… and wish to help you… yet we are not qualified and trained like a priest would be. 😦
It’s not like we can “have an exorcism” done. That is all up to the Church to decide whether that is the best route. Yet, you can certainly ask your own priest about this. I hope that you do!

We can’t know whether or not it’s a demonic possession… or a psychiatric imbalance. Sounds to me like a psychiatric imbalance/illness. Either way… pray.
  1. Have you thought of having a Mass said on her behalf? You can just call up your parish office and ask for a Mass to be dedicated to her. I’m thinking about not just as one of the “causes” in the Prayers of the Faithful. But in the Eucharistic Prayer, itself. :rolleyes:
Just some thoughts. Keeping YOU as well as her in my prayers.

Your sister in Christ,
Veronica Anne
I agree with all that was said here and add a few questions how old is your friend?

If your friend is still in the care of their parents, what is their faith life like? It is important to help the parents understand that their child needs help, and what is going on as weird as this sounds there may be parents that do not know their child has a problem.

Our Lady will protect you, and you should pray about this matter, but if it is one of the evil ones servants, do not take matters into your own hands. An Exorcism is the right of the Church not because she does not believe in them but rather she knows the hazzards involved, so for your own good ask for our Ladys intercession and get a Priest involved. He will help refer at the very least to the right people most likly your friend just needs some Love and professinal attention.

God Bless and Be Safe
Scott

Not being a fan of Malach Martin, I hesitate to recommend any of his books. The background that you have revealed sounds eerily similar to what is related in:

http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/55/81/006065337X-resized200.jpg

Very scary stuff.

An Exorcist Tells His Story by Father Gabriele Amorth is not frightening, but gives a solid background that may be very helpful.

http://www.ignatius.com/Images/Products/eths.gif

It’s available at Ignatius Press

You and your friend are in my prayers.

Peace in Christ…Salmon

Veronica Anne:
No.

You exactly have to take matter into your own hand, since she’s incapable of such (because of what that Kresten said). And it’s not like re-decorating her room like a monestary. But just sprinkling her room with Holy Water.

The concern is her safety.

DO IT!!

If th4ere’s no reaction, then she’s just having a pshycological probelm. Go to Psychiatrist.

Every diocese has and official exorcist…the demonic should not be discounted and it would not hurt to bring an expert…At least have a priest look into it…one that is orthodox and holy if possible…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back