A
annie17on12
Guest
I have recently been plagued with horrible dreams. At first, I just thought it was because I had a snack before bed and it was simply my metabolism speeding up. However, They have been getting worse even when I don’t eat before bed. Last night I dreamed that I was on the titanic as it was sinking and I heard this evil force in the background laughing as the people fell hundreds of feet into the water (inevitably dying). It was almost like this evil force was shaking the people out of the boat. It was really disturbing. Also, yesterday I took a midday nap and was jolted away by the feeling of dying. I had this overwhelming feeling of knowing that I was going to die and that when I did I ended up going into a complete dark abyss. These kinds of dreams have been happening for over 2 weeks every night and its making me wonder if i should take spiritual precautions. Does Satan attack people in their sleep?