Disturbing sign at MAGA rally

• Thread starter Thread starter puer.dei
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Free speech is free speech. But having said that, I wonder if such a sign isn’t a prank by a counterprotestor. I mean, it seems a little too obvious.

“Jews will not replace us” shouted while wielding torches wasn’t really subtle either.

If it had been a photo, that might be more likely. This sign was in a video of MAGA marchers. At minimum, it was tolerated by the MAGA crowd.

This is no way should reflect though on the current president, or any of his supporters It only reflects on the one man, and those who were close enough to tell him his views were not part of that march.

Free speech is free speech. But having said that, I wonder if such a sign isn’t a prank by a counterprotestor. I mean, it seems a little too obvious
The march was promoted and attended by Proud Boys, an openly white supremacist gang. This sign is not surprising in the slightest.

If it had been a photo, that might be more likely. This sign was in a video of MAGA marchers. At minimum, it was tolerated by the MAGA crowd.

This is no way should reflect though on the current president, or any of his supporters It only reflects on the one man, and those who were close enough to tell him his views were not part of that march.
fox-news-racist-sign-trump.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back