Divine Intimacy

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheExorcist
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some reviews of this on Amazon saying that this edition was not just rearranged, but heavily revised. Something to consider and look into before buying.
This is what I have heard, that’s it is mostly different and a waste of money.

I have the one published by TAN and really enjoy it. I too find it hard to keep up with where I’m supposed to be, but if I’m off a bit, that’s ok too. 🙂

I got mine on Ebay, the TAN edition in paperback for right around 20$ including shipping.
Edited to add: the one I got from Ebay was gently used. 🙂
 
Our local traditional bookstore has it in one volume for the whole year bound nicely. I think by Baronius.
Yeah, Baronius has a very nice copy. I suspect it is constructed as nicely as their 1962 Missal. I just ordered Divine Intimacy from the FSSP’s bookstore.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top