C
ConservativeOne
Guest
I’ve said it before but today, for the first time - my prayer card set me to thinking.
The instructions say on the rosary beads “One Our Father, Hail Mary and Apostles Creed”. All this time, I’d been saying that just on the Crucifix only - and then the shorter prayers, which are said on each decade, also on the two Our Father and three Hail Mary beads at the beginning.
Can someone clear this one up? Have I been saying it wrong all the time? How many Our Father’s, Hail Mary’s and Creeds must I be saying?
The instructions say on the rosary beads “One Our Father, Hail Mary and Apostles Creed”. All this time, I’d been saying that just on the Crucifix only - and then the shorter prayers, which are said on each decade, also on the two Our Father and three Hail Mary beads at the beginning.
Can someone clear this one up? Have I been saying it wrong all the time? How many Our Father’s, Hail Mary’s and Creeds must I be saying?