A
Alex_D
Guest
**
58+ Notebook 1**
One night, a sister who had died two months previously came to me. She was a sister of the first choir. I saw her in a terrible condition, all in flames with her face painfully distorted. This lasted only a short time, and then she disappeared. A shudder went through my soul because I did not know whether she was suffering in purgatory or in hell. Nevertheless I redoubled my prayers for her. The next night she came again, but I saw her in an even more horrible state, in the midst of flames which were even more intense, and despair was written all over her face. I was astonished to see her in a worse condition after the prayers I had offered for her, and I asked, “Haven’t my prayers helped you?” She answered that my prayers had not helped her and that nothing would help her. I said to her, “And the prayers which been any help to you?” She said no, that these prayers had helped some other souls. I replied, “If my prayers are not helping you, Sister, please stop coming to me.” She disappeared at once. Despite this, I kept on praying.
After some time she came back again to me during the night, but already her appearance had changed. There were no longer any flames, as there had been before, and her face was radiant, her eyes beaming with joy. She told me that I had a true love for my neighbour and that many other souls had profited from my prayers. She urged me not to cease praying for the souls in purgatory, and she added that she herself would not remain there much longer. How astounding are the decrees of God!
Questions
After the sister offered more prayers for this other sister that was in hell or purgatory why did that sister come back in an “a worse condition after the prayers I had offered for her”??
Why would she say this “If my prayers are not helping you, Sister, please stop coming to me." She disappeared at once. Despite this, I kept on praying”
Why were her prayers helping other souls when she never prayed for them???.
If she was told to not to pray for her and that her prayers were making the sister in purgatory worse why did she get out of purgatory???
And how do I know this woman (sister) really saw Jesus and other things??? And that she is not a nuttier case
58+ Notebook 1**
One night, a sister who had died two months previously came to me. She was a sister of the first choir. I saw her in a terrible condition, all in flames with her face painfully distorted. This lasted only a short time, and then she disappeared. A shudder went through my soul because I did not know whether she was suffering in purgatory or in hell. Nevertheless I redoubled my prayers for her. The next night she came again, but I saw her in an even more horrible state, in the midst of flames which were even more intense, and despair was written all over her face. I was astonished to see her in a worse condition after the prayers I had offered for her, and I asked, “Haven’t my prayers helped you?” She answered that my prayers had not helped her and that nothing would help her. I said to her, “And the prayers which been any help to you?” She said no, that these prayers had helped some other souls. I replied, “If my prayers are not helping you, Sister, please stop coming to me.” She disappeared at once. Despite this, I kept on praying.
After some time she came back again to me during the night, but already her appearance had changed. There were no longer any flames, as there had been before, and her face was radiant, her eyes beaming with joy. She told me that I had a true love for my neighbour and that many other souls had profited from my prayers. She urged me not to cease praying for the souls in purgatory, and she added that she herself would not remain there much longer. How astounding are the decrees of God!
Questions
After the sister offered more prayers for this other sister that was in hell or purgatory why did that sister come back in an “a worse condition after the prayers I had offered for her”??
Why would she say this “If my prayers are not helping you, Sister, please stop coming to me." She disappeared at once. Despite this, I kept on praying”
Why were her prayers helping other souls when she never prayed for them???.
If she was told to not to pray for her and that her prayers were making the sister in purgatory worse why did she get out of purgatory???
And how do I know this woman (sister) really saw Jesus and other things??? And that she is not a nuttier case
