I used to watch a lot of DIY and HGTV. Both have become palates for highlighting ‘domestic partners’, both same sex as well as male/female arrangements. It seems every design show is hosted by a stereotype and the homes being decorated are lived in by domestic partners and rarely husbands and wives.
Not to mention that the shows are almost all about how to paint a room. I remember in the day when Ron Hazelton would show how to fix real problems in older homes. I guess that was before the housing boom and the despirate need to get rid of cream colored walls.
Sadly its not just Scripps. In general, I’m just annoyed with the quality of shows. If it weren’t for EWTN specifically GK Chesterton and Fr. Corapi I’d probably rip the dish off the side of the house. Its too bad EWTN doesn’t offer their content electronically thought ‘apple tv’ or another distribution method.
Now that I’ve vented a little, I’ll answer your question. Its pretty obvious that DIY doesn’t want to hear from anyone – it took me 10 minutes to find this…My next step would have been to look for the stock ticker and see about investor information.
Good luck…
Scripps Networks
P.O. Box 51850
Knoxville, TN 37950