DNA

  • Thread starter Thread starter Faith1960
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Faith1960

Guest
I was watching the video Science Tests Faith, by Ron Tesoriero and Michael Willesee. Ron talks about a bleeding, weeping statue, the Eucharistic Miracle of Buenos Aires.He talks about how human DNA was found on the statue and EM, but they couldn’t obtain the person’s genetic code. What might that suggest?
 
I was watching the video Science Tests Faith, by Ron Tesoriero and Michael Willesee. Ron talks about a bleeding, weeping statue, the Eucharistic Miracle of Buenos Aires.He talks about how human DNA was found on the statue and EM, but they couldn’t obtain the person’s genetic code. What might that suggest?
*DNA profile.
 
Do you expect modern science to be able to fully explain every single thing that happens in our world? What happens if we reach a point where experts could take a sample from the shroud of Turin and run DNA testing on it…would you actually expect them to be able find the DNA of God himself? I sure dont, I think they would instead get some kind of ‘error’, or the DNA would be something we could never even comprehend.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top