Do I have to answer to him?

  • Thread starter Thread starter liti
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

liti

Guest
I have a son that lives in our house with his wife and our granddaughter - What i want to know is - Does he have the right to ask me how I spend my paycheck? Do I have to answer him? - I say no because I am letting him live with us -I pay all the utilities, part of the groceries and he takes us out on vacation & pays for all the expenses but I still feel i do not have to answer to him about anything because it is my house and i am the parent not him.🤷
 
Dear friend,

You are correct. It is your house and your pay chech is quite none of his business! It sounds like you have been too easy with him.

Fr. Vincent Serpa, O.P.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top