M
Monica4316
Guest
This might be a silly question… but I have a blog. I’m writing a blog post which is basically a prayer meditation/reflection on the Passion of Our Lord. I read that according to Canon Law, books of prayer “for the public or private use of the faithful are not to be published without permission of the local ordinary.” This is not a book… yet it is published… and it is on a spiritual topic… there are prayers there that I wrote… am I supposed to get an Imprimatur?
again sorry if this is a silly question, I know that blogs don’t get Imprimaturs and I read the article about this that was posted on various websites called “Do Blogs Need Imprimaturs?”. The only reason I’m asking though is because this isn’t just a blog of my thoughts on life, this is a prayer reflection on a Biblical topic, and includes written prayers. Does anyone know?