A
AlexanderC
Guest
Do Protestants believe that you ALSO have to keep and carry out God’s Commandments and do as he told us to do (such as feed the hungry and care for the sick) in order to be saved? Doesn’t it say you have to in the bible (Matthew 25: 31-46)?
And if so, doesn’t that contradict their notion of Sola Fide?
Sorry it’s so many questions in one, but they all lead together into one my main point.
Oh yes, just to clarify, I am fully aware that we as Catholics don’t believe in “salvation by works”, and that it in fact has been condemned multiple times by the Church.
Thanks ahead of time!!!
**EDIT: **And if they do contradict themselves, could I point that out in a discussion? (Sorry again for all the questions, they do all fit together, but if it’s too many, I understand and just let me know for next time)
And if so, doesn’t that contradict their notion of Sola Fide?
Sorry it’s so many questions in one, but they all lead together into one my main point.
Oh yes, just to clarify, I am fully aware that we as Catholics don’t believe in “salvation by works”, and that it in fact has been condemned multiple times by the Church.
Thanks ahead of time!!!
**EDIT: **And if they do contradict themselves, could I point that out in a discussion? (Sorry again for all the questions, they do all fit together, but if it’s too many, I understand and just let me know for next time)