Do you belong to a movement?

• Thread starter Thread starter CBailey
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
40.png
puzzleannie:
my gentle friend Teresa, as I said, just a silly song. The first line is a paraphrase from the Silver Chair by CS Lewis, and the rest of my nonsense is about a song from the 60s about an anti-war movement. I was answering the question of the original post. I was not talking about Carmelites, I can’t imagine why you thought that. I admire Carmelite spirituality so much that I have studied Spanish for 3 years so that I may read St. John of the Cross in the original language.
Dearest Annie

Take no notice of me, trust me I have not had a humour labotomy, I just didn’t get your post being in the Uk and couldn’t understand where you were coming from, I am most sorry and feel a huge idiot, please forgive me, I am sorry

God Bless you and much love and peace to you always

Teresa

40.png
DBT:
I knew it 😃

I could always tell by the way you write that you had the heart of a Carmelite . . . now I know for sure!

I’m an aspirant myself.
Dear friend

What insight! I pray that I may possess your insight! 🙂 Pray for me that I persevere and endure in my formation and I will pray for you

God Bless you and much love and peace to you always and those you love

Teresa

Hi John,

Fr Cartwright is presently studying either Biblical Greek or Hebrew in the United States . He is on the way to a mega degree in biblical studies I think. Fr Flader used to do the recollection down here and we are so jealous that he was poached from us by Cardinal Pell! 🙂

Have you ever been to the Lumen Verum apologetic meetings at Bellfield? I receive their emails and the topics make me very envious.

Hoo roo! 🙂

yin

40.png
yinekka:
Hi John,

Fr Cartwright is presently studying either Biblical Greek or Hebrew in the United States . He is on the way to a mega degree in biblical studies I think. Fr Flader used to do the recollection down here and we are so jealous that he was poached from us by Cardinal Pell! 🙂

Have you ever been to the Lumen Verum apologetic meetings at Bellfield? I receive their emails and the topics make me very envious.

Hoo roo! 🙂

yin
Hi Yin,
I think we have our Cartwrights mixed up. He’s a numerae, still as far as I know. And yes, I have been to some of the talks organised by Fr Flader. They were very good. He even came to our parish to give a talk about the spirituality of marriage. Half the adults in the parish turned out for it. A packed hall. We are very lucky to have Cardinal Pell. He’s a true champion of the faith. http://forums.catholic-questions.org/images/icons/icon14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back