T
Tezza
Guest
I was wondering if anyone here ever dreams about Jesus.
I have only had one that I can recall. The second coming had just occurred (in my dream, anyway) and many of us had gathered in a home to express our excitement that Jesus had returned, our faith was not in vain, it was all coming to fruition! Then, Jesus was there among us. I couldn’t believe it! It was like seeing a celebrity suddenly walk into the room, except way better. The feeling of disbelief that I was in the presence of the risen Lord was overwhelming. He appeared as the man he was 2,000 years ago–no glowing, otherworldly state. Just standing in the living room talking to all of us.
Anyway, I’m not a huge believer in dreams, though some have been profound. I would think that as important as my faith and belief in Jesus is, I would dream about him more. I’m not thinking there is something wrong that I don’t dream about him, it’s more of a curiosity thing.
I would love to hear back from others about their dreams of Jesus!
Peace in Christ,
Teri
“God has assigned as a duty to every man the dignity of every woman.” Pope John Paul II
I have only had one that I can recall. The second coming had just occurred (in my dream, anyway) and many of us had gathered in a home to express our excitement that Jesus had returned, our faith was not in vain, it was all coming to fruition! Then, Jesus was there among us. I couldn’t believe it! It was like seeing a celebrity suddenly walk into the room, except way better. The feeling of disbelief that I was in the presence of the risen Lord was overwhelming. He appeared as the man he was 2,000 years ago–no glowing, otherworldly state. Just standing in the living room talking to all of us.
Anyway, I’m not a huge believer in dreams, though some have been profound. I would think that as important as my faith and belief in Jesus is, I would dream about him more. I’m not thinking there is something wrong that I don’t dream about him, it’s more of a curiosity thing.
I would love to hear back from others about their dreams of Jesus!
Peace in Christ,
Teri
“God has assigned as a duty to every man the dignity of every woman.” Pope John Paul II