A
AngelaBarbara
Guest
Hello All,
I am feeling very troubled. A friend of mine who had for many years struggled with addictions and mental illness took her own life last month. She was going through some really hard times, and I think she just couldn’t see any end in sight, poor thing. I don’t know why she didn’t ask for help. I feel terrible that I wasn’t there for her.
I have been praying for the peaceful repose of her soul, but feel terrible that I might not be able to see her in Heaven. Is she condemned to Hell for having taken her own life?
I am feeling very troubled. A friend of mine who had for many years struggled with addictions and mental illness took her own life last month. She was going through some really hard times, and I think she just couldn’t see any end in sight, poor thing. I don’t know why she didn’t ask for help. I feel terrible that I wasn’t there for her.
I have been praying for the peaceful repose of her soul, but feel terrible that I might not be able to see her in Heaven. Is she condemned to Hell for having taken her own life?

Now only if the Catholic Church understood this. :sad_yes: