B
BamaRider
Guest
If you have a child in this life chapter please let us know so we can keep y’all in our prayers as they make their journey.
Will remember these children in my prayers…Actually I’m goona ask prayer for a couple of little ones in my family, whose parents are actually not bothering to take them to prepare for their First Communion and I’m afraid that this will lead for future danger for their little souls. They are such beautiful and good children
Saint Marcelino Pan y Vino pray for them.
Thankyou for this GREAT thread!!!
“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal those of our souls”
“My Jesus, pardon and mercy, by the merits of Thy Holy Wounds”
That’s happened in our parish and the unofficial ‘sponsor’ sometimes gave the chosen child a little gift after their First Communion…in your case forget any kind of ring!..in your family, not a good idea!A couple of weeks prior to their big day, the teachers ask members of the parish to pick a child and send a him/her about their 1st Communion.
.