Do you use LifeChecks - They help fund PP!

• Thread starter Thread starter karenlynn
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

karenlynn

I have been using Life Checks for a long time and was surprised to learn about this. :eek:

LifeChecks sells personal checks which feature pro-life sayings and images. Thousands of Americans use pro-life checks to help advance the pro-life cause. In addition, LifeChecks sells a variety of Christian checks, address labels, cards and other products. LifeChecks is owned by Custom Direct LLC. Custom Direct also owns Message Products, which sells checks and other items that help fund and promote:

• Planned Parenthood
• The National Organization for Women
• The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
• Various Gay and Lesbian Organizations

Message Products claims to “contribute $500,000 annually” to these and other “socially involved” groups. Two other Custom Direct brands are The Check Gallery, which offers scripture checks and patriotic themes, and 4Checks.com, which markets its Planned Parenthood and pro-choice checks right along side pro-life checks.

prolifeamerica.com/LifeChecks/

Please, say it aint so. :crying: I love my LifeChecks! They are so beautiful, and people comment on them wherever I go!

40.png
karenlynn:
I have been using Life Checks for a long time and was surprised to learn about this. :eek:

LifeChecks sells personal checks which feature pro-life sayings and images. Thousands of Americans use pro-life checks to help advance the pro-life cause. In addition, LifeChecks sells a variety of Christian checks, address labels, cards and other products. LifeChecks is owned by Custom Direct LLC. Custom Direct also owns Message Products, which sells checks and other items that help fund and promote:

• Planned Parenthood
• The National Organization for Women
• The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
• Various Gay and Lesbian Organizations

Message Products claims to “contribute $500,000 annually” to these and other “socially involved” groups. Two other Custom Direct brands are The Check Gallery, which offers scripture checks and patriotic themes, and 4Checks.com, which markets its Planned Parenthood and pro-choice checks right along side pro-life checks.

prolifeamerica.com/LifeChecks/
No need to boycott them or anything. Most companiies that are owned by a larger organization are basically their own individual companies when it comes down to it.

:nope: That is soooo bogus:nope: It is like the abortion mills that had people donating money to them for each protester:mad: Low,low down:nope:

I can’t believe it!!! I have used life checks for years. I love them. Is there any other company who sells checks that are pro-life???
Anyone have any info?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back