Documentary film for the creation

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sam_777
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sam_777

Guest
Hi,

I want to introduce JESUS to my relatives, but before showing them a documentary film about Christianity, I want to show them how the creation started.

So are you aware of any documentary film that I can purchase or if something available on YouTube that I can use?

Thanks.
 
One documentary that I really enjoyed was “Wonders of God’s Creation”. While some the science mentioned may be outdated the filmography is great.

While it doesn’t primarily focus on how the creation in Genesis started it focuses on the importance of his creation and how unique it is.

The documentary is divided into three parts

One The Planet Earth
Two Animal Kingdom
Three Human Life

amazon.com/Wonders-Gods-Creation-Moody-Video/dp/1575672480

Here is the intro to part one The Planet Earth

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Pf9phuLQ6T0#t=0
 
I thought the movie Noah had a great interpretation of creation…
 
One documentary that I really enjoyed was “Wonders of God’s Creation”. While some the science mentioned may be outdated the filmography is great.

While it doesn’t primarily focus on how the creation in Genesis started it focuses on the importance of his creation and how unique it is.

The documentary is divided into three parts

One The Planet Earth
Two Animal Kingdom
Three Human Life

amazon.com/Wonders-Gods-Creation-Moody-Video/dp/1575672480

Here is the intro to part one The Planet Earth

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Pf9phuLQ6T0#t=0
Thanks. 🙂
 
I thought the movie Noah had a great interpretation of creation…
Noah movie would qualify if that fallen angels story with the rocks bodies was real…

Not to mention the man who hid inside the ark till post the flood !!!
 
Noah movie would qualify if that fallen angels story with the rocks bodies was real…

Not to mention the man who hid inside the ark till post the flood !!!
The Movie was intended for entertainment purposes only …
It was never meant to be factual,
But it did give interesting thought,apart from making you actually read the story of Noah…
… The thing that made me think was, that the Angels took on human form,because they married and had children with women of the day, I think it’s an interesting point for discussion
 
that the Angels took on human form,because they married and had children with women of the day,
That is not literally mentioned in the Bible, the Bible says “Sons of GOD”.

Beside we should remember that JESUS said humans will be like Angels in heavens, neither marry nor are given in marriage.

So we should be carful here accusing Angels with spiritual bodies of being able to perform sex (aka flesh lust).
 
That is not literally mentioned in the Bible, the Bible says “Sons of GOD”.

Beside we should remember that JESUS said humans will be like Angels in heavens, neither marry nor are given in marriage.

So we should be carful here accusing Angels with spiritual bodies of being able to perform sex (aka flesh lust).
Well… I will take the Question to a higher authority, ( Helen ).
Because I think I’m a bit right, but I don’t know for sure,
Or I may be mixed up with something else ,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top