Does anyone collect prayer cards?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Angelabove13
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Angelabove13

Guest
I ordered my first prayer card a couple days ago and I found out that they make prayer card holders you can buy to keep them all together. I was wondering if anyone collects them.😃
 
I’ve never ordered prayer cards online…just collected them over the years. 🙂 I have some that the nuns gave when when visiting their convent, some handmade ones from a woman at my Church, some from relatives’ funwerals, and some I just came across in old Catholic books at my house. I LOVE prayer cards! 😃
 
I ordered my first prayer card a couple days ago and I found out that they make prayer card holders you can buy to keep them all together. I was wondering if anyone collects them.😃
Yes, the kids at the school collect them and have big binders of them, and they swap them like Baseball cards. The teachers like to give as prizes for spelling bees, job well done, etc.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top