E
Eden
Guest
I’m not too familiar with Godtube, but I was looking for the video “Catholics Come Home - Epic” on Google Video. Google Video shows that the video has been uploaded by 5 different people to Godtube, but when I click on Godtube itself, it says, “Sorry, this video hasn’t yet been approved by our admin.” One video was uploaded May 19, 2008. Doesn’t that seem like a long time to wait for approval?
Here is the Google Video link showing the video has been uploaded by 5 different people to Godtube:
video.google.com/videosearch?q=catholics+come+home+epic&sitesearch=#
Here are two Godtube links showing that none of the uploads have been approved:
godtube.com/searchv3.php?search_text=catholics+come+home+epic&search_type=video
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6147412940146727211&q=epic+catholics+come+home&ei=HBBoSMq7KIGKqAPt1NC3Aw
I see that there are some Catholic videos on Godtube, but they all seem to be inundated with Protestant comments against the Church. Am I wrong? Does anyone have more experience with this site and do you find that they are Catholic-friendly?
Here is one example of the exchanges going on there:
godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=792689533b00664a5c3e
Here is the Google Video link showing the video has been uploaded by 5 different people to Godtube:
video.google.com/videosearch?q=catholics+come+home+epic&sitesearch=#
Here are two Godtube links showing that none of the uploads have been approved:
godtube.com/searchv3.php?search_text=catholics+come+home+epic&search_type=video
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6147412940146727211&q=epic+catholics+come+home&ei=HBBoSMq7KIGKqAPt1NC3Aw
I see that there are some Catholic videos on Godtube, but they all seem to be inundated with Protestant comments against the Church. Am I wrong? Does anyone have more experience with this site and do you find that they are Catholic-friendly?
Here is one example of the exchanges going on there:
godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=792689533b00664a5c3e