O Odell Guest Nov 25, 2006 #1 I have searched his name but have not come up with a webpage by him does anyone know? Does he do parish talks?
I have searched his name but have not come up with a webpage by him does anyone know? Does he do parish talks?
F FCEGM Guest Nov 25, 2006 #2 Odell said: I have searched his name but have not come up with a webpage by him does anyone know? Does he do parish talks? Click to expand... He doesn’t have a webpage, but you can find many articles by him at these locations: catholic-legate.com/ bringyou.to/apologetics/ I don’t know about parish talks, but it wouldn’t hurt to inquire; you can contact him through The Catholic Legate site.
Odell said: I have searched his name but have not come up with a webpage by him does anyone know? Does he do parish talks? Click to expand... He doesn’t have a webpage, but you can find many articles by him at these locations: catholic-legate.com/ bringyou.to/apologetics/ I don’t know about parish talks, but it wouldn’t hurt to inquire; you can contact him through The Catholic Legate site.