S
Stylteralmaldo
Guest
A Protestant friend of mine claims that the books from the deutero-canon contain historical errors and that is part of the reason they are not inspired.
My rebuttal to him might be that there are historical errors in some of the 66 books the Protestants claim are inspired. If so, does anyone have any references for me to use that they are aware of?
I’m not trying to prove the Bible having errors, I’m trying to dispel the logic that one can disallow Scripture based on what history/science say. I understand that the Bible is infallible when it comes to faith and morals. But I want to counteract the claim that somehow the deutero-canonical Old Testament books are the only Bible books that contain historical inaccuracies.
Thanks for any references.
Thanks.
My rebuttal to him might be that there are historical errors in some of the 66 books the Protestants claim are inspired. If so, does anyone have any references for me to use that they are aware of?
I’m not trying to prove the Bible having errors, I’m trying to dispel the logic that one can disallow Scripture based on what history/science say. I understand that the Bible is infallible when it comes to faith and morals. But I want to counteract the claim that somehow the deutero-canonical Old Testament books are the only Bible books that contain historical inaccuracies.
Thanks for any references.
Thanks.