Dog just died

  • Thread starter Thread starter mfdc
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mfdc

Guest
Need prayers Yorkie dog just died. It was rare that all nine of my siblings were home January 1, 2006-May 31, 2016.

It is with great sadness Hobbs our faithful Yorkshire Terrier has just died. He fought off a burglar trying to break in and won, he loved taking long walks, licking bird poop, loved his highlighter yellow football, and most especially sitting with his family on the couch enjoying company.

After suffering a seizure,and throwing up he passed suddenly. All nine of us were at home and prayers would be appreciated during this difficult time. My youngest brother is old enough to really appreciate and is really sad. I new this day would come but not so suddenly.
 
I’m so sorry. I know how painful it is to lose a pet. My prayers are with you and your family.
 
***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***
 
We lost our beloved Shelly late last year…I understand what you’re feeling…praying for you and your family…
 
Praying for you & your family over the loss of your pet. I know how hard that is.
 
My condolences amigo. I’ve been there.

I will miss my FOXY LADY for many years. She was my baby.

God Bless and ICXC NIKA
 
So sorry you have lost your Hobbs. I know how difficult this is for all of you, especially your youngest brother. Keeping you in thought and prayer.
 
I am so sorry for your loss. I’ve been there and I know how much you are hurting. You are in my prayers.

Hail Mary full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee,
Blessed art Thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
There’s a very nice poem and video called THE RAINBOW BRIDGE about a pet dying.

They give us such attention, loyalty, and love. One of God’s blessings. He was lucky to have found such a loving family and left you with such memories.

Hurts when they go.
 
I’m really sorry. I know how you’re feeling. Saying prayers for you and your family.
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
My condolences on the loss of your beloved pet. Remembering you and your family in my daily prayers. God bless.
 
Praying for God to help your family in your time of grief. I am a pet owner as well and know how much they can be loved and missed.
 
Praying for you and your family as you grieve…
+

*O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity. *
  • O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother. *
  • O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power. *
  • O show us that you are our Mother.*
  • O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. **Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. *
  • Amen.*
Flos Carmeli
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top