DOUAY-RHEIMS Bible Indexing Tabs?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scoochy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scoochy

Guest
Has anyone ever seen Bible Indexing Tabs for the DR Bible? I have bloodshot eyes from searching for them :whacky:
 
I think you might be trying to be too specific. You could probably just look for Catholic bible index tabs and those should work. The Douay-Rheims doesn’t have any books that aren’t in any other Catholic Bible.

catholiccompany.com/catholic-catalog/1489/Bible-Tabs/
Some name differences:
—Instead of 1Sam, 2Sam, 1Kings, 2Kings; there are 1Kings, 2Kings, 3Kings, 4Kings

—1Paralipomenon, 2Paralipomenon

—Instead of Ezra & Nehemiah; there are 1Esdras & Nehemias

—Instead of Song of Songs (or The Song of Solomon); there is Canticle of Canticles

There are others. I just thought that it would be nice to have these correctly indexed.​

:gopray2: We must remember to pray for Holy Priests. This was asked by Our Lady of Carmel at the Apparitions at St. Sebastian de Garabandal, Spain 1961-1965
 
Some name differences:
—Instead of 1Sam, 2Sam, 1Kings, 2Kings; there are 1Kings, 2Kings, 3Kings, 4Kings

—1Paralipomenon, 2Paralipomenon

—Instead of Ezra & Nehemiah; there are 1Esdras & Nehemias

—Instead of Song of Songs (or The Song of Solomon); there is Canticle of Canticles

There are others. I just thought that it would be nice to have these correctly indexed.

Hi,.
I have 2 DR bibles that I used the regular Catholic tabs in. Where the names changed as noted above I just followed my JB to place the tabs and they work just fine. You should have no trouble with the Catholic tabs using the more modern names.
 
Has anyone ever seen Bible Indexing Tabs for the DR Bible? I have bloodshot eyes from searching for them :whacky:
If that’s the major problem in your life I would gladly swap places with you!
 
If that’s the major problem in your life I would gladly swap places with you!
Just a very gentle, loving correction for you.
Yes, IF your remark was correct, I think that most people, including me, would change places with me.

If you could see My Profile, Occupations, it says:
"Occupation(s)
Current job
Suffering offered up for the sins of the world.

All for the Glory of God!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top