L
Lerin
Guest
I’ve been going through a really rough patch lately. After converting to the Catholic faith 8 years ago, I suddenly became severely depressed after the birth of my 4th child. I virtually quit going to Mass. I have since gotten medical help, and am feeling MUCH better after my antidepressant dosage was doubled. I don’t think I realized how ill I was until I got well and saw with new eyes!
During that depression, I went through (for the very first time) a period of complete lack of faith. This was very disturbing to me. I have now for at least 6 months doubted the existence of God at all. (Lord, I believe. Help my unbelief! Jesus, I trust in You!)
I’m posting here hoping for something. I would love to have any links to books, reading, prayers, devotions, ANYTHING to help me. I can’t accept this as “real” and I want to find my faith, peace, and joy in Christ again.
Thank you!!!
During that depression, I went through (for the very first time) a period of complete lack of faith. This was very disturbing to me. I have now for at least 6 months doubted the existence of God at all. (Lord, I believe. Help my unbelief! Jesus, I trust in You!)
I’m posting here hoping for something. I would love to have any links to books, reading, prayers, devotions, ANYTHING to help me. I can’t accept this as “real” and I want to find my faith, peace, and joy in Christ again.
Thank you!!!
:knight2: