R
remed
Guest
I’ve saw a thread on this forum, in which it was wrote, that we cannot download and listen to music, if that downloading is illegal.
I want to ask simiral question. Can we download and use games, photos of nature, programs and use them? And still, about music. Someone told, that if we will pay for that, what we are downloading, we can use it. But I want to say, there is a lot of other, better ways how to waste money, for example support poors, give the money to foster home, etc. Of course, if we want, we can do this, and don’t download something for money, because it’s really not necessary.
Anyway, please, answer my questions. Thanks.
I want to ask simiral question. Can we download and use games, photos of nature, programs and use them? And still, about music. Someone told, that if we will pay for that, what we are downloading, we can use it. But I want to say, there is a lot of other, better ways how to waste money, for example support poors, give the money to foster home, etc. Of course, if we want, we can do this, and don’t download something for money, because it’s really not necessary.
Anyway, please, answer my questions. Thanks.