Dreaming about your unborn children

  • Thread starter Thread starter FullOfThought
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FullOfThought

Guest
Just wondering how accurate parents dreams have been while expecting their babies.
If you dreamt about your little one, was the gender right once they were born?
 
We’ve always waited to find out the gender of our children at birth (never wanted to know at the ultrasound), and every time I’ve always wanted to keep an open mind/heart during my pregnancies so I don’t get unduly convinced/heartbroken… so I’ve never had thoughts on gender either way.

I voted “other” in the poll because my *husband *is the lucky one who always gets the dreams… and they’ve *always *been right!
 
I voted other, because I never dreamed about my little girl’s gender… I just knew it in my heart. I can’t explain why, but I did. I even took a huge gamble and knitted her baby blanket in soft little girl colors. Phew! Lucked out!

But I also voted other, because during my pregnancy I often had nightmares about parenting. For example, I would dream that I’m driving down the freeway, and suddenly realize the baby carrier is laying on its side in the back seat and I am HORRIFIED. Thankfully, none of these nightmares came true. :)👍
 
i have a friend who does dream and her dreams are always accurate.
 
I always dreamed and fantasized myself with a daughter while I was pregnant. At the time I hesitated to say that it was truly my gut feeling. It could have just as easily been because I am female myself or because I grew up as the oldest of many sisters and only one brother. Baby girls were a part of a good chunk of my life so I figured I was just dreaming what I knew. Turned out the dreams were right (we waited until the birth to know).

Now I’m pretty good at guessing the genders of my friends babies based on how strong the “girl gut feeling” is. I don’t have a boy gut feeling…it’s just a weak girl gut feeling.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top