S
Sbee0
Guest
I believe drinking and driving is grave matter and mortal sin if the usual conditions are met. When does that line get crossed?
Obviously when you know you are very drunk and will fail a roadside test if caught - but sadly I have attempted it in the past feeling a little tipsy and I ought to have known better.
Does driving “tipsy” or buzzed cross the line too into sin? Legally it might be ok if you’re under the limit but feels like morally it is not.
Obviously when you know you are very drunk and will fail a roadside test if caught - but sadly I have attempted it in the past feeling a little tipsy and I ought to have known better.
Does driving “tipsy” or buzzed cross the line too into sin? Legally it might be ok if you’re under the limit but feels like morally it is not.
Last edited: