Duggar baby born after emergency c-section, premature

  • Thread starter Thread starter masondoggy
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayers for all the premature babies, little Duggar included…
 
Prayers for their family - and all NICU babies…

My sister’s a NICU nurse - they are truly little miracles!
 
Prayers for the little baby. Would anyone know how far along Michelle was?
I read on another site 25 weeks, but I’m not sure. She couldn’t be too far along because it seems only recently they made the announcement.

ETA just read on the Duggar’s website that she was due March 18th! This poor babe has a long road to go…😦
 
baby was only 1lb 6oz…praying for baby Josie Brooklyn and the Duggar family
 
many prayers for baby Josie and the Duggars…a 25 weeker has a hard road ahead, may God hold her close.:signofcross::gopray2:
 
I read on another site 25 weeks, but I’m not sure. She couldn’t be too far along because it seems only recently they made the announcement.

ETA just read on the Duggar’s website that she was due March 18th! This poor babe has a long road to go…😦
25 weeks seems right. My little guy was a few days shy of 29 weeks.

More prayers, this will be a hard journey for baby and parents.
 
Praying for baby Josie and Michelle…and for the entire family. :signofcross: How scary! :o
 
Wow… definite prayers for the Duggars and their new baby girl.

And a second wow… there are a lot of nasty people commenting on that TMZ article. How sad.
 
I just heard about this…the baby and the family have a long road ahead, though medical science can accomplish quite a lot these days. I was born at 26 weeks and weighed 1 pound 15 oz. at birth in 1977. I was fortunate enough to be born at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, which probably helped my chances. At that time, I was called a “Miracle baby” by some local and regional newspaper articles. I stayed 3 months in the NICU, slowly gaining weight and occasionally suffering setbacks but managed to survive unscathed (no lasting medical issues).
While I question the wisdom of the Duggers to feel the need to keep procreating to this extreme (after all, this is baby number 19) --especially when the mom is in her 40s and a grandmother as well-- I will pray for this new arrival and the rest of the family as well.
 
I have been praying for the family. It sickens me how many people wrote nasty comments on the one website. I also pray for them to be kinder humans.
 
I have been praying for the family. It sickens me how many people wrote nasty comments on the one website. I also pray for them to be kinder humans.
yeah, I wish I hadn’t read those comments. Is it envy? Or, hatred of life? Probably both. The Duggars’ lifestyle are a rebuke to many.
 
:gopray:

I love the Duggars. They are such a glorious witness to the Gospel of Life. Praise God! 🙂
 
Definately praying for Baby Josie.

25 weeks! Gosh, that is early. It’ll be tough but I definately think the little one stands a chance.

You have to admit though, since Mrs. Duggar is 42 complications like this couldn’t be entirely unexpected. Regardless, I will hold the entire family in my prayers.
 
Definately praying for Baby Josie.

25 weeks! Gosh, that is early. It’ll be tough but I definately think the little one stands a chance.

You have to admit though, since Mrs. Duggar is 42 complications like this couldn’t be entirely unexpected. Regardless, I will hold the entire family in my prayers.
42 is not old.

I had a preemie at almost 40.

I know that I did nothing to cause my preemie, and could do nothing to prevent him from being born early. Preemies happen. 😦
 
42 is not old.

I had a preemie at almost 40.

I know that I did nothing to cause my preemie, and could do nothing to prevent him from being born early. Preemies happen. 😦
I didn’t say 42 was old.

Of course she didn’t do anything to cause it. I’m just saying it’s a medical fact that the chances of complications during pregnancy go up once you get past a certain age. There’s not a gaurantee that something will go wrong, just a higher chance.
 
You have to admit though, since Mrs. Duggar is 42 complications like this couldn’t be entirely unexpected. Regardless, I will hold the entire family in my prayers.
42 and with 19 kids. yea, I would say that complications are expected after all of that. I feel bad for the little one though; she can’t help what her parents do to her.
 
42 and with 19 kids. yea, I would say that complications are expected after all of that. I feel bad for the little one though; she can’t help what her parents do to her.
Yeah, I guess giving her life is pretty mean.

:rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top