Duggar's Rent Planned Parenthood Landmark

  • Thread starter Thread starter PLAL
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PLAL

Guest
Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar have moved most of their brood into a rented house in Little Rock, 3 hours from home but close to University of AR for Medical Sciences, where baby **Josie **grows stronger after her premature birth on December 10.

About their leased abode Jim Bob gave Examiner.com an interesting factoid

… Duggar… said the house they’re renting was previously owned by the lady who started Planned Parenthood in Little Rock, and that **Jordyn **learned to walk there…

Melody Cash of Seattle said. "I can’t believe they rented the ‘Planned Parenthood’ house and they have 19 kids - that’s just too funny. "…

More…

jillstanek.com/archives/2010/02/duggars_rent_pl.html#comments
 
Am I the only one thinking the Duggars moving into a PP Landmark is a bad idea?

You could spray that house with holy water and have a priest perform an excercism over it and I am still not getting anywhere near that house.
 
Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar have moved most of their brood into a rented house in Little Rock, 3 hours from home but close to University of AR for Medical Sciences, where baby **Josie **grows stronger after her premature birth on December 10.

About their leased abode Jim Bob gave Examiner.com an interesting factoid

… Duggar… said the house they’re renting was previously owned by the lady who started Planned Parenthood in Little Rock, and that **Jordyn **learned to walk there…

Melody Cash of Seattle said. "I can’t believe they rented the ‘Planned Parenthood’ house and they have 19 kids - that’s just too funny. "…

More…

jillstanek.com/archives/2010/02/duggars_rent_pl.html#comments
I LOVE these people! I wish they were Catholic… but they are still wonderful!
 
I kind of like the irony, myself. Sort of like reclaiming it for things that are good and holy (on the level of being pro-life, not trying to claim that the Duggar’s are somehow uber-sanctified or something.)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top