Dump Tony Kornheiser from MNF

  • Thread starter Thread starter BamaRider
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BamaRider

Guest
Man, ESPN has got to do something with Tony K. he’s terrible.

I do ok with Jaws and Mike T. but they don’t need a 3rd in the booth. He’s making Howard Cosel look good.

Here’s wishing they get Joe Buck and Aikman from CBS.
 
I don’t think he’s so bad. I’d rather have Alex Karras back, though…
 
MNF has never been the same since they moved to ESPN regardless of the announcer. I like Tony, myself, because I watch PTI almost every single weekday and I’m used to his voice.
 
Are y’all watchin the same telecast as me??? I don’t mind him on PTI, but in the booth he just tawks and tawks, sometimes aboout stuff that no one cares about. Sheeeeeesh. :confused:
 
What else is he gonna talk about? He doesnt exactly have a vast knowledge of football lol He’s there for the color commentary much like I hate to say it, Dennis Miller was, a while back. If I had to go with three commentators, it would have to be Al Michaels, Dan Dierdorf, and Boomer Esiason. Any announcing team they put out there now is just makeshift anyways. I really didnt even notice them in the Dallas vs. Philly game…Now that was a great game aside from the fact that neither team could even spell defense. :rotfl:
 
Man, ESPN has got to do something with Tony K. he’s terrible.

I do ok with Jaws and Mike T. but they don’t need a 3rd in the booth. He’s making Howard Cosel look good.

Here’s wishing they get Joe Buck and Aikman from CBS.
Joe Buck? He is thee most annoying! can’t watch anything that he is broadcasting!
 
Man, ESPN has got to do something with Tony K. he’s terrible.

I do ok with Jaws and Mike T. but they don’t need a 3rd in the booth. He’s making Howard Cosel look good.

Here’s wishing they get Joe Buck and Aikman from CBS.
Yes, and over at NBC I wish they would do the same with Keith Olberman, who is part of the Sunday Night Football analysis team:yawn: :ehh: .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top