G
GeorgiaPeach
Guest
I don’t know how to feel about this right now. Last night we were informed by our marriage counselor that she has done all she can do. We have all the kinks worked out of our marriage…except for that one thing I posted about a few days ago. DH is trying to decide if he can stay married due to his own issues (war related).
Quite frankly, I feel let down. Her answer: he needs to make a decision and I need to accept it; then we can both move on either way. It’s all so confusing. She is very strong in her Catholic faith so I can’t understand how she can “give up” on us.
I read the thread about choosing to love…it really helped. His words and actions towards me show me that he does love me. What I really need to know is how to help him see that he is deserving of a happy life? He has not been diagnosed with any type of depression which makes it so much more confusing.
Anyway, just an update. Thanks for all of the PMs…they have helped.
Quite frankly, I feel let down. Her answer: he needs to make a decision and I need to accept it; then we can both move on either way. It’s all so confusing. She is very strong in her Catholic faith so I can’t understand how she can “give up” on us.
I read the thread about choosing to love…it really helped. His words and actions towards me show me that he does love me. What I really need to know is how to help him see that he is deserving of a happy life? He has not been diagnosed with any type of depression which makes it so much more confusing.
Anyway, just an update. Thanks for all of the PMs…they have helped.