R
RockPigeon
Guest
Hello all,
I have heard time and time again by word of mouth that early Christians were put to death for “Cannibalism” when they proclaimed they were truly eating the body and blood of Christ when they partook in the Eucharist.
I am trying to find a historical document to show this to use as a citation - I’ve heard it is visible in at least one Roman Document, but I can’t find anything!
Would anybody know of any good sources?
Thank you!
-Drew
I have heard time and time again by word of mouth that early Christians were put to death for “Cannibalism” when they proclaimed they were truly eating the body and blood of Christ when they partook in the Eucharist.
I am trying to find a historical document to show this to use as a citation - I’ve heard it is visible in at least one Roman Document, but I can’t find anything!
Would anybody know of any good sources?
Thank you!
-Drew