D
DarkMark
Guest
I have two questions
1)Did the early Christian (100-200AD at least) teach that the soul is immortal? I’m having a hard time finding quotes, from the early church fathers, that actually teaching immortality of the soul.I only found one. Anyone have a complete list?
1)Did the early Christian (100-200AD at least) teach that the soul is immortal? I’m having a hard time finding quotes, from the early church fathers, that actually teaching immortality of the soul.I only found one. Anyone have a complete list?
- Many pagan religions and people (Greeks, Roman philosophers,Babylonians, Egyptians, etc) believe that the soul was immortal. My question is this. Was the early Christian Church influence by these pagan religion into believing that the soul was immortal? Many who oppose that the soul is immortal (SDA) state that this doctrine is of “pagan origin”. Many start believing that the soul is immortal because they were influence by pagan people.