J
jeckert79
Guest
I had a few questions regarding Church history, I have many Protestants challenging me on these issues and I’m not sure of the correct answers.
The early Church:
1.) When was the first Bible Compiled (St. Jerome 384AD?)?
2.) The council that decided on “cannon” or the books of the bible:
a) an “ecumenical” council?…
If not what kind of a council was it and who was apart of it?
3.) I assume the Christians that followed Christ eventually named themselves “Catholics” = Universal (open to anyone) is this true?
4.) The Trinity was given its name in what year and at what council?
**Any websites that I can point my friends to on Church history?
Thanks in advance….
Joe
The early Church:
1.) When was the first Bible Compiled (St. Jerome 384AD?)?
2.) The council that decided on “cannon” or the books of the bible:
a) an “ecumenical” council?…
If not what kind of a council was it and who was apart of it?
Code:
b) What was the council’s name?
Code:
a) What year did Christians name themselves Catholics?
**Any websites that I can point my friends to on Church history?
Thanks in advance….
Joe