K
KiwiBliss
Guest
Discerning my vocation awhile and cannot seem to stop overanalyzing every experience, perhaps because I don’t want to miss what the Lord may be calling me to do. As a result, I forget to take care of myself simply and listen patiently through devoted prayer with Him. I’m stubborn enough to be blinded by what I cannot seem to find. It’s like I know what to do through the guidance of the Holy Spirit, but actually putting it into practice takes a lot of effort sometimes on my part.
^Please pray for me to let go of all of this somehow & accept that this may be a gradual discernment process… that His will WILL be. Also, anyone else experiencing this, please pray for him/her too.
^Please pray for me to let go of all of this somehow & accept that this may be a gradual discernment process… that His will WILL be. Also, anyone else experiencing this, please pray for him/her too.
