• Thread starter Thread starter sweetchuck
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sweetchuck

petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?bbsdofj

Reminder: Make sure to sign.

I’ve already gotten 3 emails from fellow Catholics asking me to sign. (I’m signature No. 231) 😃

What I don’t understand is people like No. 4944: “I HATE U ALL LOSERS!” followed by her email address.

Why sign our petition then? The number goes up. LOL.

I signed a while back,I just signed my husband up too:D I will wait a while and sign up all my children too;)

How do you view the signatures? I just see the total counts after I signed.

Apparently, the number of signatories will crest 10,000 with a few minutes.

:dancing: :clapping: :tiphat: :bounce:

:amen:

It doesn’t make any impact to send ebay an email containing 10000 signatures. let’s send ebay 10000 emails containing 1 signature each

It seems like the yahoo people are the most hateful in their posts. Is this a characteristic of Yahoo groups? Has anyone experienced a community of hate there?

I suggest the Yahoo “Apostolic truth” and “Catholic Questions” forums. They’re okay.

If you wanna see some hatred that you can do something good on go to the Catholic sections of “Answerbag” and rate the good Catholic answers that are there over the hate-raters who post a-C comments. They could use some good catholic posters there as well.
Pax vobiscum,

ps: I already signed this petition. 👍

40.png
MarilynIN:
Link isn’t working now.
Same here. guess it’s attacked using the Denial-Of-Service method

11318 is the latest tally. Must have had a lot of traffic is why no one could get in.

11330 Signatures Total
I just signed.

Currently EWTN Radio is broadcasting a program, and the radio host is talking about this issue now. He announced the petition site On The AIr!

The numbers should FLY HIGH after this.

40.png
sweetchuck:
It seems like the yahoo people are the most hateful in their posts. Is this a characteristic of Yahoo groups? Has anyone experienced a community of hate there?
Kind of… just go visit the message board that they put for about every news item yahoo runs a story on. Watch them find a way to tie in saying how “George W Bush is a chimp” to every story somehow LOL. Not the brightest group of people that post on these news items anyway. I stopped wasting my time with it.

That’s almost enough people to sell out Madison Square Garden for a Knicks game.

sweetchuck said:

That’s almost enough people to sell out Madison Square Garden for a Knicks game.

wonderful!!!:clapping: :bounce: :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back