Eddie Van Halen Shreds!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TOP
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You had me for a second there, but I believe the audio is faked and added later. Terribly sloppy, but very funny! 😃

Yep I am all about 1980s metal guitar. The ones I liked were the Yngwie fakes. Yngwie’s management complained so they took most of those down. But I have one saved here:

bringyou.to/YngwieGod.wmv (warning: contains some language)

Almost as good are the John Petrucci fakes:

youtube.com/watch?v=SKMYeXkYcgs (warning: more language)

Also here is a real EVH from Saturday Night Live circa 1987 (I was testing my own FLV video)

bringyou.to/VanHalenTest.html

Phil P
 
Paco De Lucia? That’s blasphemy. 😛

What is funny are the assorted soft “clapping” he adds in the background! Humorous! 🙂

Here’s one. Did you know Billy Sheehan (of David Lee Roth, Mr. Big, and others) was a Scientologist? Here is him defending Scientology against “Anonymous” pickets.

youtube.com/watch?v=dQZxv1kdrvY

I thought at first it had to be a different Billy Sheehan, I didn’t know he was into that science fiction “religion.” What you can learn from YouTube. :confused: Here is a Billy Sheehan bass instructional video (with Wolf Marshall), well done!

youtube.com/watch?v=ngRicIFHzAI

Phil P
 
I don’t know why YouTube pulled the original shreds off for copyright violation… Aren’t parodies protected by fair use? 🤷
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top