H
henrikhank
Guest
Pax!
Yesterday I found something really strange. The collecta for St Martina actually speak of the weaker sex.
Let us pray O God, Who among the other miracles of Your power have bestowed the victory of martyrdom even upon the weaker sex, graciously grant that we who commemorate the anniversary of the death of blessed Martina, Your Virgin and Martyr, may come to You by the path of her example. Through Jesus Christ, thy Son our Lord, Who liveth and reigneth with thee, in the unity of the Holy Ghost, ever one God, world without end. R. Amen.
Why do they call women the weaker sex?
If I’m right even St Thomas did so. If women are of the weaker sex then Virgin Mary must be so as well.
Yesterday I found something really strange. The collecta for St Martina actually speak of the weaker sex.
Let us pray O God, Who among the other miracles of Your power have bestowed the victory of martyrdom even upon the weaker sex, graciously grant that we who commemorate the anniversary of the death of blessed Martina, Your Virgin and Martyr, may come to You by the path of her example. Through Jesus Christ, thy Son our Lord, Who liveth and reigneth with thee, in the unity of the Holy Ghost, ever one God, world without end. R. Amen.
Why do they call women the weaker sex?
If I’m right even St Thomas did so. If women are of the weaker sex then Virgin Mary must be so as well.