M
MarcoPolo
Guest
Is there such at thing as an “equivalency” degree or certificate that one could acquire via a test or shorter course similar to something like a theology degree?
I feel the education I’ve taught myself over the last few years must be worth several courses in themselves. I wouldn’t want to rehash and spend money on things I know well.
I’m not looking for a full online degree of 12 courses that cost $250/credit hr. or similar. Looking for a briefer, 1-time certification-degree opportunity.
The goal I am considering is to have some sort of background as official credibility if I decide to write books (on a variety of possible subjects).
I feel the education I’ve taught myself over the last few years must be worth several courses in themselves. I wouldn’t want to rehash and spend money on things I know well.
I’m not looking for a full online degree of 12 courses that cost $250/credit hr. or similar. Looking for a briefer, 1-time certification-degree opportunity.
The goal I am considering is to have some sort of background as official credibility if I decide to write books (on a variety of possible subjects).