EJudas: I have an idea

• Thread starter Thread starter sweetchuck
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sweetchuck

Lets write to some of their most prolific sellers and ask them to suspend their sales.

click on contact member and write to them, explaining the problem. Ask them to suspend their sales for a week and tell EBay why. Never know, they might be Catholics. These are some Power Sellers with more than 10,000 positive feedbacks whom I have bought from in the past. Do not harass them please, just email them politely and ask them to suspend their sales for a week and tell EBay why: Because they are hateful to Catholics.

If you’re an ebayer and you’ve bought from someone with 10,000+ feedbacks, EBay will sorely miss their business. Contact them please.

feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=jayandmarie&item=-1&frompage=222

feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=lhobo

feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=armedio

feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=cellshawn

feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=brentscard

feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=vintageauctions

feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=jordanm2345

feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=universalmusicgroup

feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=opescds

feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=discountcdtoolsdvd

feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=collectitonline

feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=beaniegram2000

Catholic or not, many sellers on ebay make a real living from this. Can you afford to lose a weeks income? :confused:

That is unfortunately my problem. 😦

A large portion of my income comes from an eBay business that I run. I’m having a crisis of conscience here because I can’t afford to boycott eBay, and yet this is the Body of Christ. What am I to do?

I can tell you however, from a seller’s standpoint, sales have been very slow this week. I don’t know if it’s related to the Catholic boycott, but it’s possible.

at the very least, they could put pressure on EBay. They are “Power Sellers” for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back