R
reteacheruk
Guest
Hi everyone
First time poster! Have a dilemma.
We have two gorgeous children, aged 6 and 4. Both have Autism. My husband also is currently being assessed for Autism.
For years, I have felt a longing for another child. I have felt that we are missing someone. I had a miscarriage and it was a girl. We then went on to have our second son.
I am 44 years old and I know that time is not on our side. I am also a single parent four days a week whilst my husband works away. I am also a sufferer of fibromyalgia so I am in a lot of pain and very fatigued.
Is it right to feel that I cannot now cope, although until incredibly recently I was praying to Mary for another chance at motherhood? Is Mary saying “you asked, I interceeded and now the time is right?” I promised Mary and St Jude (I went to his shrine) that this gift would mean so much and I would honour the will of the Lord. But now I am panicking.
Anyone else in our situation? We don’t have any extended family or friends who could help with childcare either as they are all in their 70’s and I feel awful asking for help when they’ve done their child raising with us!
Many thanks for your responses. x
First time poster! Have a dilemma.
We have two gorgeous children, aged 6 and 4. Both have Autism. My husband also is currently being assessed for Autism.
For years, I have felt a longing for another child. I have felt that we are missing someone. I had a miscarriage and it was a girl. We then went on to have our second son.
I am 44 years old and I know that time is not on our side. I am also a single parent four days a week whilst my husband works away. I am also a sufferer of fibromyalgia so I am in a lot of pain and very fatigued.
Is it right to feel that I cannot now cope, although until incredibly recently I was praying to Mary for another chance at motherhood? Is Mary saying “you asked, I interceeded and now the time is right?” I promised Mary and St Jude (I went to his shrine) that this gift would mean so much and I would honour the will of the Lord. But now I am panicking.
Anyone else in our situation? We don’t have any extended family or friends who could help with childcare either as they are all in their 70’s and I feel awful asking for help when they’ve done their child raising with us!
Many thanks for your responses. x