H
Holly3278
Guest
Hey everyone. Please pray for my sister ASAP! She posted a Facebook status message about 35 minutes ago that I just now got saying that she shouldn’t have went to work tonight and that now her chest hurts and she can’t breathe! She had asthma as a child, smokes now, and may be experiencing an asthma attack. I am pretty sure she is not being treated for asthma because she has no health insurance to my knowledge due to inability to pay for it. I tried to call my other sister who she stays with a lot but nobody answered. I tried texting Tricia’s cell phone number (the one with asthma) but I don’t know if she has it anymore or not. I tried calling it and got an error message so I don’t know if she doesn’t have minutes or if she doesn’t even have that number anymore or not. Please pray!
:bible1: