T
Trishie
Guest
My son in another State has been rushed in for emergency surgery and is currently in surgery, if you could remember my Colin in prayer. Thank you. God bless you

Praying for his speedy recovery. How is he today, Trishie?Thank God he’s doing okay and praying for speedy recovery…Father, in Jesus’ name I ask Your special blessings on these kind friends who have prayed for my son.
Colin and his new wife live at a distance from a small town, and Colin had been feeling sick and in pain for some days but hoped it would ‘go away’ and worked through the days before yesterday as usual as there is great pressure of work. He decided that evening to go to bed though he felt wretched. His wife insisted that though it was night, they could alert the on-call doctor in a small town a distance from them and drive down the mountain to him.
Some of Colin’s symptoms were a-typical, but the doctor recognised it was acute appendicitus and so Colin’s wife set out with him to the city which is over an hour to the outskirts. There was concern there would be rupture before he got there. However, after arrival in the city hospital, because he had some symptoms and not others, there was hesitation on taking his pain as anything other than a strained muscle! I believe that your prayers got him there safely into surgery. The last one in my family to have appendiditis was my Dad when I was a child.
My delightful son was due to fly up here on college business next week for a few days and base here, but that won’t happen this time perhaps. I’m just thankful that Colin’s okay, and very thankful for your prayers. I ask God to thank each of you for me, and to thank his wife also for her determined actions. And I thank God.