T
TheLiberator
Guest
Has anyone read/heard Emma Watson’s recent UN Address?
I think that Watson is incredibly beautiful and talented, but at one point in the speech, she mentions something about women being able to control their bodies. This kind of language is often euphemistic for being pro-abortion or pro-abortifacient-drugs. Do you believe that that was her intent? It didn’t help that she idolized the pro-abortion, pro-war Hillary Clinton at one point in her speech, but I’d be willing to brush that off, given that she is British and might not be familiar with the many violent policies the Clintons have pushed.
I believe that humanity is inherently good, but I will be very disappointed if someone I admire (like her) is subtly pushing a pro-abortion message.
I think that Watson is incredibly beautiful and talented, but at one point in the speech, she mentions something about women being able to control their bodies. This kind of language is often euphemistic for being pro-abortion or pro-abortifacient-drugs. Do you believe that that was her intent? It didn’t help that she idolized the pro-abortion, pro-war Hillary Clinton at one point in her speech, but I’d be willing to brush that off, given that she is British and might not be familiar with the many violent policies the Clintons have pushed.
I believe that humanity is inherently good, but I will be very disappointed if someone I admire (like her) is subtly pushing a pro-abortion message.