M
Michael_Anthony
Guest
I did the Total Consecration to Jesus through Mary a little while ago, and after going through two chains (the first turned out to only be plated with a silvery metal and I’d soldiered shut to further the “not taking it off” part, and the second rapidly began rusting) so I recently created a ring with a chain in part of it (I started it using one of those fidget spinner rings that has a chain to spin) and I tried to make an inscription on the inside, and got it blessed. I was wondering if I tried to deepen the inscription would the shavings/dust generated need to be carefully collected and buried? Obviously if there were any large enough to isolate, they should be buried, but at least with a rotary tool engraving gust generates some very fine dust, which is unclear if it is the ring, or if it is the diamond dust used to make the tip, and nearly impossible to fully collect.
Last edited: