Enrollment in Militia Immaculata

  • Thread starter Thread starter datritle
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

datritle

Guest
A few years ago I was enrolled in the MI, and come to think of it, the Confraternity of the Rosary. I think there my be certain duties or responsibilities associated with these. Am I bound by these enrollments? Held accountable for not doing the acts associated?
 
The MI is an international public association. Private associations are not formally approved. The MI comes under the jurisdiction of the pope himself, through the admistration of the Pontifical Council.

Beyond the obvious obligation of fulfilling one’s vocation as perfectly as possible as a Catholic…

First, after sufficient preparation one consecrates oneself totally to the service of the Immaculata, to be used as her instrument in evangelizing the world;
Second, one enrolls in the register of members at the official MI center;
Third, one must wear or carry the Miraculous Medal.

A fine booklet all about the MI
MI Catechism
marytown.com/store/product/mi-catechism

After membership I’d strongly suggest to find a local MI Village to help further live out your consecration as well as pilgrimages to Marytown.
Or start an MI Village
marytown.com/store/product/mi-village-start-up-kit-0

“I would like to be ground to dust for the Immaculata and have this dust be blown away by the wind all over the world.”
~Saint Maximilian Kolbe
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top